- RSS Channel Showcase 3804560
- RSS Channel Showcase 5200531
- RSS Channel Showcase 1051948
- RSS Channel Showcase 7962969
Articles on this Page
- 03/24/17--11:22: _Stevo's Profilux 4 ...
- 03/24/17--11:36: _Apex Temp Setting
- 03/24/17--15:29: _buying used apex cl...
- 03/24/17--22:25: _What's Your Control...
- 03/25/17--09:41: _aqua medic temperat...
- 03/25/17--16:32: _Optical sensor adap...
- 03/24/17--11:22: Stevo's Profilux 4 - Ultimate Set Build Out
- 03/24/17--11:36: Apex Temp Setting
- 03/24/17--15:29: buying used apex classic pors and cons, do and dont..
- 03/24/17--22:25: What's Your Controller?
- 03/25/17--09:41: aqua medic temperature controller
- 03/25/17--16:32: Optical sensor adapter for APEX IO Port
This is my Profulux 4 build thread. The P4 is installed on my Red Sea Reefer 525XL. This thread will cover my Profilux 4 installation, setup, programing, ect. I'll post pictures and links as I go, as well as post my questions for other GHL users/staff. Anyone here feel free to post anything you...
Stevo's Profilux 4 - Ultimate Set Build Out
I know it is best to keep temps at 78
My question is on the Apex what do you have your temp range set to?
on temp: 77
off temp: 79
Should I tighten the temp gap or just leave it as is?
I have the $100 calibrated thermometer from BRS so I'm very confident that the temp is 99% accurate.
What is your temp range set to?
so I think I decided on the apex classic for a controller.
spent the better part of two days up to my neck in threads reviews, you tube, websites etc.
I really like the profilux 4 but its out of my budget and as of right now cant do a a feature that i need. so all that said I thing apex classic is the "best" choice for me.
a few questions and thoughts I would like to run by the community.
I must admit I am still not 100% sure the difference between the classic and new model besides a few...
buying used apex classic pors and cons, do and dont..
I know there have been many threads covering everyone's system controllers of choice. I thought it would be beneficial to members, new and old, who are looking to incorporate controllers in their systems to have one thread that would cover members choices and the Pros/Cons of each system.
I just recently upgraded the controller on my CadLights 70G Artisan II from a DigitalAquatics RKE to a Neptune APEX Gold Classic. The DA RKE was a very robust system that controlled all...
What's Your Controller?
Hi. I'm hoping to purchase the aqua medic twin temperature controller. just wondering about the pros and cons? Got all weekend to decide so just wanna know a little info not many reveiws online. Thanks
I have been working on a PCB design to interface COTS (commercial off the self) liquid level sensors from eBay with the standard IO port on the APEX (and PMx modules). So far I've got a prototype that seems to work. I need to beat on it alittle more before I move forward, but I may be offering it for sale if anyone needs one.
This is the half assembled PCB:
What it has:
- 6 standard IO...
Optical sensor adapter for APEX IO Port